Welcome!

اردو دنیا کے بیسٹ اردو سیکس اسٹوری فورم پر خوش آمدید اردو ورلڈ کے ممبر بنیں اور بہترین اردو سیکس کہانیوں کا مزا لیں

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

مجبوری کا فیصلہ

Collapse
This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To the Approvers.

You guys removed the other story, so is there something I should know about?
    I know that story is a MASSIVE READ and is going to be hard to fit into the webpage, But still.
    If you guys have a beef with the original writer, that's totally understandable.

Just to be clear, I actually paid someone to translate some 100 stories and he delivered as promised. I am not just copying these from internet.
    And
    If you're worried about the Pictures, those aren't real people. They are AI generated and were created using DALL-E.
    I would like to know your thoughts on this.

Comment

Originally posted by datum2 View Post
      To the Approvers.

You guys removed the other story, so is there something I should know about?
      I know that story is a MASSIVE READ and is going to be hard to fit into the webpage, But still.
      If you guys have a beef with the original writer, that's totally understandable.

Just to be clear, I actually paid someone to translate some 100 stories and he delivered as promised. I am not just copying these from internet.
      And
      If you're worried about the Pictures, those aren't real people. They are AI generated and were created using DALL-E.
      I would like to know your thoughts on this.
      1st: Ap Story me muqadas Nam remove kare .
      2nd: Story ka Font 26 ya 28 rakho

Baqi story Tranclate thek hi or mukhtlif updates me post kare ek sath itna na kre
      جب تک دائم و آباد رہے گی دنیا
      ہم نہ ہو گے کوئی ہم سا نہ ہو گا

Comment

shandaar update hay,

Comment

Wow
          Great Love story with best creation. Add picture of Zakia

Comment

زبردست کہانی تھی

Comment

بہت ہی لاجواب کہانی، تمام کہانی ایک ہی بار میں پڑھی، بہت مزہ آیا۔
              بہت اچھا لکھاری. لکھتے رہیں

Comment

pajal20

کیا یہ کہانی اصل میں آپ نے لکھی تھی؟ اگر ہاں، تو براہ مہربانی مجھے بتائیں۔
                میں کچھ کہانیاں پوسٹ کرنا چاہتا ہوں جو شاید آپ نے لکھی ہوں ، لہذا میں جاننا چاہتا ہوں کہ اگر میں انہیں پوسٹ کرتا ہوں تو کیا یہ آپ کے ساتھ ٹھیک ہوگا۔

Comment

Users currently viewing this topic; (0 members and 0 guests)

Working...
                X